This one is borrowed from Kristin. The rules:
- Open up the music player on your computer (if you have one — the music player, I mean. Clearly you have a computer, because otherwise you couldn’t read this).
- Set it to play your entire music collection.
- Hit the “shuffle” command.
- Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing. That’s right, no skipping that Carpenters tune that will totally destroy your hip credibility. It’s time for total musical honesty.
Here’s my list
- Crosby Stills Nash & Young — Helplessly Hoping
- Leo Kottke — Even His Feet Look Sad
- ZZ Top — Sleeping Bag
- The Lyres — Swing Shift
- The Guild League — Fingers of the Sun
- Single Gun Theory — Metaphysical
- The Orb — Little Fluffy Clouds
- Dervish — The Hills of Greanmore
- Train — Ramble On (Led Zeppelin Cover)
- Eminem – Stan
Whew… my Neil Diamond collection stash is safe.