Hey cyclists, I would like to get some get some usability feedback on the event finder and its rating system. There’s no money involved, but it’s been rumored that the karma boost from helping will result in 20% fewer flats and better climbing in 2005. The event finder is here
There are a lot of ways to search. I’d like to know:
- Do the categories make sense? (If not, what doesn’t make sense?)
- Are there any other things you’d want to query on? (For example, I added the “Saturday/Sunday” option since my kid’s potentially playing soccer and I don’t want to sign up for something else that
Once I get the basic criteria nailed down, I plan to fold this back into the event description and enhance the whole search. In the menatime, I’d like to know:
- Are these the kinds of things you’d want to know about an event?
- What else, or what would you do instead?
- Do the choices make sense? (What would you recommend?)
On the short-term to-do list is to break out the event types into checkboxes.
Inclusion of more mountain biking, racing and unicycle events is only limited by the lack of data I have on them. If anyone wants to gather those, I’ll be happy to add them.